At ROSE PETAL, our top priority is to protect your personal information.
Fully acknowledging the fact that your personal information belongs to you, we do our best to secure, store and carefully process the information you share with us.
We place our highest value on your trust. We hence collect a minimal amount of information only with your permission and use it solely for its intended purposes. We do not provide the information to third parties without your knowledge.
We at ROSE PETAL devote best efforts to ensure your data protection including technical data security and internal management procedures as well as physical data protection measures.
We strive to improve your lives by offering new & improved hygiene solutions In-order to do so, your trust is important and thus, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
Thank you for your continued interest and support.
We want to make sure you understand how we collect and use your personal information across all our ROSE PETAL platforms.
provide additional information about privacy related to particular services
OVERVIEW OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We gather your personal information that you provide our team directly, information handling in mainly about how you avail our products. We use this information to serve you better in terms of superior service & a better product. We can use personal information to provide specified customized communication tailored to your interests & needs.
Effective Date: April 2021
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
ROSE PETAL collects your personal information in a variety of ways.
Information You Provide Directly
Some Services enable you to give us information directly. For example:
- When you ask for a query on social media touchpoints, we may ask for information such as your name, city, contact number or email address.
- If you order a product, we may ask for your name, address, contact information, and shipping and payment information to process your order.
- To provide to the point responses when you contact our Customer Service, we may need information to verify identity and the product you’re inquiring about.
- When you communicate with our Customer Service representatives or others, your communications can be recorded.
Publicly or Commercially Available or Shared Information
We at times gather publicly or commercially available information about you, information can be attained from social networks you are utilizing and combine this information with other information about you so that we can better understand your wants, interests, and preferences. We also sometimes gather information about you when other people provide it using our Services, such as your name and contact information when others send a message to you or share files with you.
Additional Information We Collect
We may also collect other information about you, your devices, or your use of Services that you agree to share with us.
Through few Services, we may gather & collect personal information about your online activities via websites usages and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services.
We may use third-party analytics services on the Services, such as those of Google Analytics.
The service providers that administer these analytics services help us to analyze your use of the availed Services and help in improving the Services. The information we gather may be disclosed to or collected directly by these providers and other relevant third parties who use the information, for example, to evaluate use of the Services, help administer the Services and diagnose technical issues. To learn more about Google Analytics, please visit
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To serve the product you request.
- To share customized content and personalized services based on your previous activities via our platforms.
- To showcase targeted advertising, promotions, and offers that will interest you on our websites or third-party websites, and online platforms such as social media sites: Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- To provide promotions posts and offers by way of direct marketing communications.
- To ask your feedback on our products, solutions and to carry out customer surveys, with your separate consent if required
- To adhere with law and legal processes.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of ROSE PETAL, business partners, or customers
You have choices about your information. Check out the WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We will disclose your information internally within our business, but only to those who need it to further provide Services or to help with your requests. Your information facilitates in serving you better.
We will also disclose your information to the following entities, only to the extent that this will be necessary to provide our Services:
- Affiliates: Packages Converters Group companies which we control or own.
- Business Partners: Partners who we work together with to provide you the Services you’ve requested or bought. For example, we may work with a bank so that you can use one of our Services to make faster and more efficient hygiene solutions These business partners control and manage your personal information.
- Service Providers: Carefully selected companies that provide services for or on behalf of us, such as companies that help us with repairs, customer contact center, customer care activities, advertising (including customized advertising on our websites, third-party websites, or online platforms), conducting customer satisfaction surveys, or billing, or that send emails on our behalf. These providers are also committed to protecting your information.
- Other Parties when Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services: For example, it may be necessary by law, legal process, or court order from governmental authorities to disclose your information. They may also seek your information from us for the purposes of law enforcement, national security, anti-terrorism, or other issues that are related to public security.
- Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions:We may disclose your information to a third party as part of a merger or transfer, acquisition or sale, or in the event of a bankruptcy.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SECURE?
We take data protection seriously. We’ve put in place physical and technical safeguards to keep the information we collect secure. Kindly note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is completely secure.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Your personal information belongs to you. You can ask us to provide details about what we’ve collected, and you can ask us to delete it or correct any inaccuracies. You can also ask us to restrict or limit processing, sharing, or transfer of your personal information, as well as to provide to you your personal information that we’ve collected so you can use it for your own purposes.
To make a request concerning your rights or to make an inquiry, contact us. See the CONTACT US section.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We won’t keep your personal information for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. This means that information will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it’s no longer required.
We take appropriate steps to ensure that we process and retain information about you based on the following logic:
- At least the duration for which the information is used to provide you with a service
- As required under law, a contract, or with regard to our statutory obligations
- Only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards
WHAT THIRD-PARTY SERVICES DO WE USE?
For some apps and services, including social networks, we receive and store sign-in information, as well as other information that you allow us to receive when you connect with these apps and services.
You can contact us to update your preferences, correct your information, submit a request, or ask us questions.
The easiest way is through the Contact Us section on
You can also contact us at:
Ferozepur Road, Lahore Pakistan